On this page we track the new content that has been recently uploaded to documentation.emarsys.com.
- Time-critical messages – An updated overview of our methods for sending time-critical messages, as well as non-time-critical transactional emails and capturing transactional content via the API.
- Getting Started – An overview of our IP warm-up strategy for new customers.
- Mobile Sense – These pages have been rewritten with updated code examples for custom HTMl and a better overview of the supported devices.
- CSV Guidelines – Updated guidelines to reflect our unified data onboarding strategy.
- Predict – More detailed explanation of the Web Recommender logic and widget templates.
- Abandoned cart URLs – An overview of how to build an abandoned cart email campaigns and the different methods for for identifying the cart from the email link.