Web Extend is the Emarsys data collection module, which tracks visitor interactions on your website and processes this input to serve validated data to various Emarsys products (such as Revenue Attribution, Automation Center, Smart Insight and Predict).
On these pages you will find:
About Web Extend
Everything you need to know about this feature, including:
- What is Web Extend?
- Why do you need data-collection on your website?
- How are contacts identified in Web Extend?
- How easy is Web Extend to install and maintain?
Implementing Web Extend
Instructions on how to implement these scripts:
Validating the Integration
Some helpful tools in the Emarsys application that make sure the integration has been correctly set up:
- Product Catalog validator
- Live Event View
- Live Validator
- Inspector Gadget
- Site Traffic and Purchase Data review
You can also take advantage of the fields in your Emarsys database that store the Web Extend data by using the Automation Center:
And in case there are any questions left unanswered…