Different reporting screens are available for different campaign types.
Ad Hoc Campaigns and Individual Recurring Campaign Launches
If you click for an ad hoc campaign, or expand a parent recurring campaign and click this icon for one of the child launches, you can view a detailed breakdown of the campaign responses in the following screens:
- Results Summary – Displays the full list of responses for the email.
- Individual Link Tracking – Lists all the links in the email and shows their responses.
- Visual Link Tracking – Displays a preview of the email with link responses located above each link.
- Click Rate Over Time – Gives a breakdown of clicks per day following the launch, as well as per hour for individual days.
- Open Rate Over Time – Gives a breakdown of opens per day following the launch, as well as per hour for individual days.
- Social Network Tracking – Shows how many times the email or a section in it was shared on a social network.
- Mobile Reporting – Shows the responses on mobile and gives a breakdown by device.
- Domain Reporting – Shows the distribution of the launch list by domain and gives a response breakdown of the same.
- Deliverability Reporting – A new version of the Domain Reporting screen which is currently in pilot stage, with more detailed analysis of your deliverability by domain.
On-event and Recurring Campaign Reporting
You can also open the Trends page directly in the Analysis menu. Here you can define a custom selection of emails, by category, type or time period, and view the same metrics. This will give you a more flexible overview of trends across the entire email channel.