Open the Analysis menu, Emails to see the Overview page for email campaign analysis.
Here you can find all the email campaigns available for analysis. You can search for a campaign by name in the Filter field, or click More filters for extended functionality:
- Email categories are defined by you on campaign creation.
- Overview for toggles between all emails and those created by you.
- Status let’s you select only the last 200 emails created, for faster page loading, as well as searching through deleted campaigns.
- Type filters the list by Ad hoc, On-event or Recurring campaign types.
The Campaign List
The table displays the email campaigns according to your search or filter criteria.
- Click to open the analysis for the campaign.
- Click to open a preview of the campaign.
Recurring campaigns are shown with a plus sign before the name. Clicking the plus sign displays all the individual child campaign launches.
The list also provides a status overview for all emails with the following breakdown:
- The Email name.
- The Launch date.
- The Status of the campaign.
- The email Type.
- How many individual emails were Sent.
- The total Opens (%).
- The total Clicks (%).
Hover your mouse over the Opens and Clicks to see the exact figures:
Note: The Status for most campaigns will be Launched, but campaigns that have been Tested are also shown, and on-event campaigns will have their status as In progress.
The Email Reporting Screens
Once you select an email campaign and click , the following reporting screens are available (depending on the campaign type):
- Trend Reporting
- Results Summary
- Individual Link Tracking
- Visual Link Tracking
- Click Rate Over Time
- Open Rate Over Time
- Social Network Tracking
- Mobile Reporting
- Domain Reporting
You can also find a detailed explanation of the reporting metrics here: