Mobile Engage is the Emarsys service for sending personalized push notification messages to mobile apps.
On these pages you will find:
About Mobile Engage
Everything you need to know about this feature, including:
- What is Mobile Engage?
- What kinds of messages can I send?
- How is it constructed?
- How does it work?
- How can I personalize a message?
- How can I attach metadata to a message?
- How can I create a push message?
Getting Started with Mobile Engage
An overview of how to set up the service, including your role and responsibilities as a customer as well as understanding the Mobile Engage data flow model and some integration use cases.
- Onboarding With Mobile Engage
- Understanding the Mobile Engage Data Flow Model
- Mobile Engage Use Cases
The Mobile Engage API
This section covers everything you need to know about the integration of the Emarsys Mobile Engage API, including our guide to authentication, integration and HTTP communication issues.
Once everything is configured, start sending push messages using some of the advanced features of Mobile Engage.