Admin menu -> Reply Management -> Actions
On the Actions tab, you create reply mailboxes and decide how reply mails are to be handled.
Create reply mailbox
- Click Create New to open the corresponding dialog box.
Replace the undefined string with a string of your choice. This constitutes the address component prefixing the @ sign; for the domain name suffixing the @ sign you can use either eemms.net (the Emarsys email domain) or an existing customized domain/subdomain.
Attention: The domain/subdomain you specify is reserved for Emarsys emails. You cannot use email domains for which you have already set up inboxes with other mail servers.
- Click Create Address to add the address to the list.
- To remove an address, tick the corresponding check box and click Delete Address.
Define how to handle reply mails
- Select a Reply mailbox.
- Click Edit.
For each category you can select one of the following actions:
- Forward – reply emails with this category assigned are forwarded to one or several email addresses, which you can enter in the Forward to column. Multiple email addresses must be separated by ‘;’.
- Forward with action buttons – reply emails with this category assigned are forwarded to one or several email addresses, which you can enter on the right; action buttons are included.
- Ignore – reply emails with this category assigned can be ignored; e.g. Out-of-Office emails.
If you want the system to automatically delete the reply mails after the defined action has been performed, activate the Delete option.