Creating good emails is not just about making sure the content looks great. There are also a lot of things you can do to ensure you have the highest deliverability rates as well. Below are a number of articles to help you make the most out of your email campaigns.
Best practices for better deliverability
- Fixing Your Deliverability Issues
- Writing a Good Subject Line
- Known Spam Keywords
- The Importance of Multipart Messages
- Email Text Versions
- Email Messages – Size Matters
- Phishing Links
- List-unsubscribe Options
- Guidelines for Opt-in Texts
- Role email addresses
General ‘How To’ articles
- Tracking Dynamic Links from External Events
- Creating abandoned cart links
- Creating Emails with Transaction-specific Content
Links you can include in your emails
We have also provided some online resources that you can link to in your emails.
- Adding Newsletter Senders to Your Safe Sender List – This page gives instructions for your recipients on how to add you to their safe sender list. The link to use is: http://documentation.emarsys.com/?p=5665.